Operational Risk Consultant 4
Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: March 9, 2019
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members. Operational and Performance Metrics The Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Information Security Risk Assessment team currently has a great opportunity to develop and maintain Operational-Performance Metrics and Dashboards. This role will develop metrics to monitor the performance of the ISC Center of Excellence. The function to ensure the operational metrics are accurate and timely. The role requires working with many different groups and data repositories to gather the information to support the Information Security Risk Assessment teams as appropriate. Primary responsibilities include:
- Engaging and coordinating with other teams and acting as a liaison between information security and all of the affected groups.
- Represent the interest and needs of the ISC COE with various groups within EIS and the LOBs.
- Gather requirements from the ISC COE Managers and Leadership to ensure accurate and timely reports are generated to allow effective decision-making.
- Develop executive visualization of the information
- Creation and maintenance of the appropriate documentation
- Ensure alignment with the ISC COE strategic direction
- Management of metric reporting to demonstrate team performance
- Working with developers to design/automate portions of the Operational Reports. A successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that information security operational and performance reporting requirements are identified and prioritized for development and review. The candidate will provide the ISC Managers with the information required to make informed decisions. The candidate will be responsible for developing operational reports to allow our partners to quickly visualize the information and determine status with Information Security Program requirements. The candidate must provide expertise to be able to identify the reporting requirements and manage the lifecycle of the report (retiring reports no longer needed or relevant). The candidate will evaluate requirements to ensure the accuracy of the information gathered and reported and to ensure adherence to the report criteria and integrity checks. The candidate will also work with developers to automate portions of the reporting process. This is a remote position; all locations will be considered.
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Agile experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Six Sigma methodology
- Tableau experience
- Knowledge and understanding of MicroStrategy
- 5 + years of experience with computer programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Cognos or Tableau
- Business consultation experience in defining key performance metrics, dashboards, or scorecards
- Experience creating dashboards and reporting formats
- Ability to consult with business partners to define key performance metrics, dashboards or scorecards
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, client, consultant, crm, information technology consultant, marketing, sap, support analystby Jobble
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Winston-Salem , Operational Risk Consultant 4, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!