Product Pricing Analyst
Company: TE Connectivity
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: June 11, 2019
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and
manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and
connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and
sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled
advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical
technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000
employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside
customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
TE Automotive is one of the leading providers of advanced
automobile connectivity solutions. We enable nearly every
electronic function in the car -- from alternative power systems to
infotainment and sensor technologies all in a harsh environment. No
matter which technology path OEMs choose to innovate for the
connected car, we re committed to helping our customers meet
evolving challenges and requirements.
TE Connectivity's Product Pricing Teams determine the price of new
and existing products by evaluating cost, marketplace, competitor
data, economic conditions, volume, and quality of the product, as
well as market positioning.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Influence, analyze and review Global and NA specific (OEM &
Subcontractor) pricing through data-driven decisions
* Identify & recommend margin and price improvement
* Identify pricing opportunities across the business and drive
* Utilize TE systems (APEX, GPMS, SAP) and analytical skills to
improve product OI, minimize price erosion, and understand market
* Work closely with Product Management, Customer Care & Sales on
price related activities.
* Strong organizational skills for managing and coordinating a
variety of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Financial Reporting, Productivity, Price Erosion, etc.
* Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics
* 5 - 7 Years of applicable experience
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent MS Office software knowledge. SAP, GPMS, APEX, Tableau,
Cognos and TED 2.0 experience a plus.
* Initiates action to achieve goals beyond what is required
* Experience in pricing new/existing products and customer pricing
* Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a
fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Keywords: TE Connectivity, Winston-Salem , Product Pricing Analyst, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!