Quality Analyst III
Company: TE Connectivity
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: August 10, 2019
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
As Quality Analyst, you are responsible for the following;
* Provides Quality Systems support for the Sensor Solutions
Business Unit Globally.
* Supports Quality Management System (QMS) integration activity
across the Sensor Solutions Business Unit Globally.
* Assist in establishing, implementing and maintaining the Global
* Support continual improvement activities to enhance the QMS.
* Develops and controls Global Sensor Solutions Documentation.
* Ensures compliance and drives improvements in Quality System
* Identifies deficiencies in quality systems and defines systematic
* Administrates customer complaints within TE systems.
* Develops effective reporting of quality metrics including
communicating the results to key stakeholders using reports,
presentations, and dashboards.
* Participates in Quality System related projects as well as other
duties as assigned.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE. WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND
SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* AS Degree required
* 5-7 years' experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control.
* Familiar with formal quality system assessments (i.e. ISO 9001,
This position is located at our Winston-Salem, NC campus. We offer
amenities such as an on-site cafeteria, game room, and outdoor
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and
manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and
connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and
sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled
advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical
technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000
employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside
customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY
CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn,
Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to
our associates includes offering benefit programs that are
comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our
* Generous 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Benefits start on day one
* Charity Donation Matching Program
* Competitive Paid Time Off
* Employee Resource Groups
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Healthcare for Associates and Families
* Health and Wellness Incentives
* Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a
balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are
company-paid, while others are available through associate
contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Keywords: TE Connectivity, Winston-Salem , Quality Analyst III, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!