Company: TE Connectivity
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: September 8, 2019
When every connection counts, TE's Industrial & Commercial
Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity
products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for
on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a
world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE's ICT
to provide innovative solutions for field applications where
failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include
terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and
switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Financial Planning & Analysis Teams develop,
interpret and implement financial concepts for financial planning
and control. They perform technical analysis to determine present
and future financial performance. They gather, analyze, prepare and
summarize recommendations for financial plans, acquisition
activity, trended future requirements and operating forecasts. The
Financial Planning & Analysis Teams also perform economic research
and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working
capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment
performance and impact of governmental requirements.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consolidation and reconciliation of monthly forecasts and
reporting packages in BPC. Serve as BPC Global Data Manager for two
BUs and provide support to other regions as needed. Build ad-hoc
BPC reporting and drive continuous process improvements to ensure
- Preparation of weekly and monthly flash reports and bridges
along with supporting narratives.
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting packages,
annual budget, strategy plan, and various ad hoc financial analysis
for the ICT and GATD management team. (Dashboards, waterfalls,
bridges, charts / graphs, etc.)
- Business partner for Project Management adjacencies growth
opportunities through decision support and actionable insights
built on detailed analytics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics,
- 5-7 years in financial analysis, planning, or accounting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills. Experience in BPC, SAP,
Hyperion, SAP business objects / intelligence
- tools, various data mining / analysis is a plus, but would be
expected to develop all of these skills within the first six
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the
ability to effectively communicate with individuals whose native
language is not English and with all levels of management within
ICT, GATD and TE Connectivity.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving skill set with
an acute attention to detail, requiring minimal supervision.
- Firm understanding of variance/root cause analysis and
building, reviewing and presenting financial models, budgets and
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment,
proactive, organized and results oriented
- Strong continuous improvement mindset focused on generating
information, not data
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Keywords: TE Connectivity, Winston-Salem , FP&A Analyst, Professions , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!