Company: Blue Ridge Therapy Connection
Posted on: September 23, 2022
JOB TITLE: SALES SPECIALIST
REPORTS TO: VICE PRESIDENT OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
RESPONSIBILITIES: The Sales Specialist will work closely with
company and community leaders to improve independent, assisted
living, and memory care occupancy. The Sales Specialist will
coordinate and perform the primary sales activities in assigned
communities for a specific period. Communities that do not have a
permanent on-site Community Relations Director or require mentoring
underperforming Community Relations Directors to help drive
occupancy and revenue across the company will be assigned. In
addition, the successful candidate will collaborate with the home
office and local teams to develop new relationships, pricing
strategies, and sales campaigns.
- Must have a minimum of three to five years of sales experience
with a record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales
- A high school diploma is required. College credits or degree
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance;
reliable source of transportation
- This position will require between 75% - 100% travel. Sales
Specialist may work 10 consecutive days followed by four
consecutive days off regularly and can expect to spend 75% on-site
at the assigned community.
- Must have full understanding and show competency in Yardi
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
- Ability to communicate and work within all levels of the
Company while following reporting paths.
- Ability to recognize and communicate problems
- Ability to relate to the public, Residents, families, staff and
other professionals appropriately.
- Ability to teach/train others effectively.
- Ability to travel to and work from individual communities as
identified by strategic necessity.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the
- Collaborate with community teams to grow occupancy and maximize
revenue to meet both short and long-term objectives for identified
- Establish and maintain community presence by traveling to and
working from the community as identified by strategic necessity.
Interim community assignments may vary in duration due to
goals/objectives. Typical assignments may vary from several weeks
to six months and may be utilized by any of Hill Valley's
- Develop pricing strategies and sales campaigns with community
leadership, home office operations and home office sales
- Increase overall occupancy rates and revenue within
- Ensure sales activities are implemented in a proactive, not
- Establish and enforce key sales targets for lead development,
lead conversion to tours, tour conversion to deposits and move-ins,
and overall occupancy by community.
- Work with marketing professionals to maximize presence on
electronic platforms and utilize electronic media to modernize the
sales approach and strategically grow revenue.
- Meet with prospective Residents and their families to conduct
thorough discovery and uncover individual needs in seeking senior
living placement. A portion of these visits may include home visits
as well as those conducted on-site. Purpose of these meetings is to
offer helpful, smart solutions by asking insightful questions and
demonstrating active listening.
- Work to provide the sales activities and results necessary to
achieve and exceed the Community's sales and move-in goals to
continuously maximize occupancy.
- All marketing and sales discussions must be presented
truthfully and are expected to be consistent with the services the
Community provides to the Resident.
- Promotes & embodies the Company's mission statement.
- Reviews and oversees implementation of the community specific
quarterly action plans and competitive analysis, weekly/monthly
secret shop results and sales reports. Communicates with the
Regional team about needed necessary improvements.
- As this job description is not intended to be all-inclusive,
the employee will be expected to perform other duties as
- Supports the facility
- Is knowledgeable of patient/resident rights and promotes an
atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity and well-being of
all residents in a safe, secure environment
- Supports and participates in common teamwork
- Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and
complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including
- Reports complaints, problems and concerns regarding co-workers,
management or residents in accordance with company policy
- Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable
attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and
other work duties as assigned
- Agrees to comply with the Code of Conduct
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:This position will require between 75% - 100%
travel. The incumbent will work 10 consecutive days followed by
four consecutive days off on a regular basis and can expect to
spend 75% on-site.
WORK CONDITIONS:As assigned, including some weekends, evenings and
holidays; exempt position
- 100% Continuing Education Unit ("CEU") & License Renewal
reimbursement will be provided with a maximum of $300.00 per
employee per year for those employees required to obtain CEU's or
license renewal to maintain certification/licensure.oRRia0vnKp
Keywords: Blue Ridge Therapy Connection, Winston-Salem , Sales Specialist, Sales , Stuart, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!