Guest Service Agent
Company: Auberge Resorts
Location: Meadows Of Dan
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Our Company & Our Property
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
A majestic all-season mountain retreat, Primland is located at the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains on 12,000 expansive acres. Primland offers luxurious accommodations, a championship golf course, exquisite farm-to-table cuisine, a serene spa and a level of outdoor adventure that is unrivaled on the east coast. In one of the most breathtaking mountain settings, the resort boasts impressive year-round activities for the entire family, including horseback riding, fly fishing, alfresco yoga and meditation, kayaking, hiking, sporting clays, archery, stargazing in one of the largest observatories in the Eastern U.S., RTV trail riding and tennis.
Join our team in the Guest Service Department.The Guest Service Agent is responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest's account upon completion of their stay.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
* Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
* Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
* Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
* Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
* Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift.
* Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
* Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and travel directions.
* Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log.
* Ensures common area/lobby are clean
* Preferred experience with SMS
* Must be able to work a varied schedule; days, nights, weekends, holidays.
* Must be able to assist other departments as needed.
* Working knowledge of SMS system
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people's lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Primland is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Primland provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Primland complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a part time position
Our Company & Our Property
Keywords: Auberge Resorts, Winston-Salem , Guest Service Agent, Sales , Meadows Of Dan, North Carolina
here to apply!