Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position)
Company: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty
Location: Winston Salem
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Job Description The Real Estate Agent is a key position in any Real Estate organization. By attracting, interacting with, and networking with both sellers and buyers, Real Estate Agents facilitate housing transactions in and around their communities. Because of the independent nature of the job, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed for success in the Real Estate Agent career field. The Real Estate career field is best suited to proactive, independent thinking, and achievement focused individuals.
- Network with customers via phone, email, and social media
- Educate clients on the state of the real estate market
- Distribute information concerning buying and selling real estate
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, our future has never been brighter. Our brand is inspired by world renowned Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and our vision is crystal clear: to be the best recognized and most highly respected homeownership services brand in the U.S. and across the world. In this office, our people work tirelessly to ensure that our sales associates can effectively help clients achieve their goals. Because in this business, nothing is accomplished alone; success is something we all contribute to.
All of our Managing Brokers are graduates of the Integrity Coaching training provided by Integrity Solutions, which means they are equipped to support you in exceeding expectations for service and professionalism in everything you do. We offer free, in-house training including Foundations for Success, New Agent Training, Pathways to Success, and Continuing Education plus online Real Estate Training by David Knox. We also have an in-house, full-time trainer who has over 20 years of experience in the real estate business.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: agent, listing, listing consultant, realtor, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent
Keywords: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, Winston-Salem , Real Estate Agent (Full Time Position), Sales , Winston Salem, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!